Thursday, May 3, 2007

Icelandic delicate meals consequence 1: Milk products


Welcomely to my first series!
Here I will present the miracle world of Icelandic meal, and today we begin with which leaking rem,
Milk products
There are not many things, which are not twice as expensive as in Germany in Iceland. But milk can one lead oneself. Milk, mjólk is finds I particularly lecker, irgentwie here more aromatic. Then gibts still the world-famous skyr, a kind yogurt or quark or irgentwo between them. very lecker, cremigund very much satisfying. gibts in verschiednen geschmacksrchtungen, but I find traditionellenskyr best with brown sugar and something the milk still. and with each cup participates a small spoon, which one can fold up. then still my daily breakfast, súrmjólk, sour milk, like yogurt however somewhat liquid and more sourly. perfectly to tomorrow with special k and brown sugar.

1 comment:

ny2ga said...

visited Iceland and really enjoyed surmjolk and the beneficial effects it had on my digestive system-How can I get it imported to the USA or how can I get the culture to start my own yogurt?