Thursday, May 3, 2007

To the last weekend



Thus on Saturday was I genuinly with difficulty on the way. Only trip with the exchange students to traditional sheep auseinanderfriemeln. The sheep into a round enclosure gescheucht after it the whole summer in the landscape are rumgehoppelt. here then all help to find together the sheep those the respective farmer to belong. Children old dte rodents all have their fun, only the sheep fandens believe I quite stressig more immmer by the area gescheucht and to be geschleift. then the golden circle: Geysir
the still spitting strokkur

and gullfoss

only times my slides wait off…
then in the evening something about which I in the column reports above.
and afterwards party. if one strives oneself somewhat gives, then it is by the way to be become feasiblly in Iceland drunk. one must before spend on it in national alcohol there the business and enormous sums on something beer. here a somewhat bad picture of more erdinger in vín bud. the price are by the way 305kr= 3,92€ per bottle in the business.

wine costs in such a way starting from 1000kr/liter for the cheapest and normal beer 200kr per half. the cheapest hard alkene is believes I Brennívín, for approx. 1600kr the half litre. to the memory, 80kr=1€
naja for it we were then last end in sírkus, the coolsten club of Iceland, where one always hardly clean-come because türsteherin is nevertheless very strict. First time that I where did not clean-come… glaringly. naja, cool evening. then on the next day at noon quite broken risen and to the Ambassador gone, that made ne choice party, brezen with BECKs and mmmh!
and there watch television was, so that I can say times to my grandchildren: I was in evening-realign (even if one saw me only at the edge. www.ruv.is in realign to 18. around 19.00Uhr, I wear a touched pulli)
I could not by the way select because these bums me mine letter not to have sent. and were probably very many in such a way. degree wenns is so important
uff. antsrengend wars.

No comments: