Thursday, May 3, 2007

work

I am back of the Auslflug on weekend and have some to report in such a way.
Unfortunately I do not have digital pictures because I my mobile phone forgot. On Saturday we are very early to get over half six broken open around also the ferry the weather were ok, it to some extent did not rain. then we are three grant ferry drove at a mini island with perhaps 50 inhabitants holding briefly really begin the isolation here, why humans settle here are me incomprehensible, it are completely beautifully however except fish, a few birds, aleinem whale and there are mosquitoes here nothing as water.
then we held and are to one place with 12Ma old plant fossils gone. Insanity, and say I as the not largest Paläo friend. Where one looked old wood, and sheets, 1a received and white above of Diatomeen and down black carbon. I did not touch the wall to destroy umnichts but which there alone because of the soil was everything was really beautifully.
Afterwards we looked at ourselves times again a Wasserfall. One thinks, naja wasserfall knows I nevertheless slowly. But this met times again all expectations. We have ourselves felt like fictions in fieberfantasien one to thirst-end humans in the desert. And and the juicy green from the Moos knows these Wassermassen, this blue, and then the enormous valley of the fjord to feet. That makes me each time thirsty, and the water could not taste better.
In the evening still to a beach and seals kucken. crazy more viecher! genuinly quaint. and again another landscape: White sand beach flat Watt.
On the next day before all the westernmost point of Europe was mad, because this falls high cliff in a 440m into the Atlantic. In Fantasti weather we enjoyed the sunset here, before we drove into the hut.
and after dinner gabs still another Dessert: Polar lights!
only a narrow green volume at the starlit sky, already spectacularly however hardly in motion, but within minutes swelled it on, zwirbelte themselves together and twitched over our heads, one could see correct like small particles on the atmosphere to sizzle and this fireworks cause. hopefully I see soon again which to insanity.

after the return trip am I still to the auditory of the university choir a scale gone before-sang and had been actually taken! Today the first sample was and there comes some to me, many Parties, twice the week rehearses equal, and sing on ísländisch, conductors learn which to understand and know more isländer. but the songs are very beautiful and I believe that become super.

naja now have ichs times again created me murder work aufzubrummmen. kor, then I must write still nen essay over Katla to language course (already again stressig concerns oneself) (10 sides on English TC?!) and then still ne exkursion analysis methods geochemical for the course. Thus Spassige work and of it enough. Actually I did not want to look for also still ne work however nachtem the obercdladen of reykjavik anybody need, become I first times abwartenob I at all time have. in this CD shop (thanks for the tip elskan mín, it gives it still) I today the new sigur rós bought.

No comments: