Thursday, May 3, 2007

university


I will now then into the next grants into my dwelling to draw! I must wait only for katla, because nice-proves me drives. as long as still another short message because I yet does not know, pointed there with the Internet looks. the lectures began thus and we to have a 3-Wochen Crash course over Iceland with all aspects. today a lecture on the Paläo climate on the basis tertiary Flora naja paläo was not ever my thing, then a lecture on settling Iceland. very interesting. We have lectures in different to vacate however often in the science building, the Askja, sow-modern and super+beautiful architecture equal beside the Norraena Húsid.
with the people I befriend slowly to odermerke with whom I not so much time spend itself must. one is novel from Tübingen, with which I sit here in kaffi the Mokka. for you Anna.
but there are also many other nice!
yesterday we played together frisbee. with and crews, super regulate spassiges play and sow excitingly. today we perhaps still go on a concert. times look. thus first times everything well here and I waits times for the everyday life.

No comments: